164.980 € (£ conversion)
|Hull||WHITE WITH BLUE STRIPE||Water||300 lts|
- HULL: Cast iron keel for 1.70 draft, 3 layers of epoxy coating & 3 layers of Antifouling.
- DECK: Standard rigging 9/10 by Seldon, Main sail & Genoa by Elvström, Mainsail & Genoa by Furlex, Halyard & Genoa self tailing 2 speed winches by Harken, Manual tackle backstay stretcher, Teak wood lining on cockpit seats & floor, Deck shower / cold fresh water, Swimming leader, Butane bottle, Engine rev meter on pedestal, Manual bilge pump.
- INTERIOR: WC with manual pump & waste holding tank for stern WC for use in ports, 220V sockets in kitchen & chart table for elec. connection to jetty, electrical refrigerator with freezer, electrical compressor 12 V for fridge, 2 Burners gas cooker with oven, wind up curtains on hatches & port lights, tank water level gauges on chart table, fire extinguisher 2kg dry powder class ABC, electric bilge pump.
- ELECTRONICS: Radar & GPS chart plotter (Raymarine RL 70 RC plus, radar scanner (Raymarine 2D), GPS receiver: Raystar 112LP + 120SD-GPS;12 channels 3m acc., electronic sea charts C MAP CF 95 NC+ super wide. Mediterranean & Canary Islands, Raymarine ST60 tri-data speed log & wind, Autopilot Raymarine ST 6001 with GPS & wind, VHF DSC.ICOM DSC100, VHF antenna on top of mast, helicoidally antenna 2.5db for DSC reception on mast top, boat tracking thru GPS satellite via internet-world range, extra service battery 180AH, battery charger 25 A, Electric cable 220V for electric connection to jetty, Radio FM/MW/LW + CD player Sony CDX-L580X 50W x 4 loud speakers.
MOORING & ANCHORING: Electric & manual Anchor Windlass with chain 6 warp., Fences, Mooring warps (6*30m & 6*15m), Anchor chain 8mm/ 50m length, Anchor warp 16mm/100m, Kobra Anchor 16kg, Brittany Anchor 16kg, Brittany Anchor 3.5kg for Dinghy & Boat hook.
- TENDER: Zodiac C240 dinghy +oars + inflator, Outboard engine 5 CV for tender & Outboard mount on stern guardrail.
- NAVIGATION: Bearing compass IRIS 50, Sextant (plastic), Clock, Dividers, Protractor 125mm, Parallel ruler 40cm, Marine Charts (paper), Navigation books, Binoculars 7*50Bushnell & Meteo Station.
- SAFTEY: Signal mirrors, Halogen watertight portable light, Foghorn, Clock, Dividers, Ensign, Lifejackets 150N, several sizes, 6 Safety harnesses with 2 lines & hooks, lifelines on both deck sides, Orange rescue buoy with light & 28m line, Distress flares class A&B, Metal bucket, First Aid kit class 3(Charter Type), Radar reflector, ZODIAC Life raft (8 Pax), Horseshoe lifebuoy mounted on stern guardrail, electric bilge pump 4000l/h, EPIRB 406 GMDSS,
Wire cutters 76cm for 12mm cable & Emergency Tiller.
The forward cabin has a large double berth, good storage and an en-suite shower/toilet.
The two aft cabins are similarly very large with plenty of headroom and they share the second shower/toilet. There is a double settee berth in the saloon for extra crew.
This Bavaria 41 is in excellent condition and only 4 years old. A very well & fully equipped sailing Yacht with many additional extras.
This Bavaria Sailing Yacht was built in 2003 and is a real winner!Perfect for six persons requiring exceptionally large cabins.She is fast, easy to handle and very stable. The large cockpit has a fully instrumented steering consol and a walk through transom.